Fridays between the hours of 10am and 2pm Location: Grimsby and Hull
About the role
We are looking for a friendly & reliable person with previous experience to man our reception desk and help with administrative tasks, travel will be included.
Induction will take place by arrangement with the Board of Trustees before the role commences. After this, you would be working unsupervised.
Specific Duties include
- Being the first point of contact for telephone callers and visitors to the Restore Resettle office.
- Responding to email enquiries and sending out information.
- Keeping information packs stocked up and updated.
- Creating leaflets, posters and letters as required.
- Housekeeping, filing and archiving
- Updating databases and website (depending on skill level)
We are looking for someone who:
- Has strong communication skills, both written and orally.
- Can prioritise their workload and work independently.
- Has previous experience in a similar role.
- Has basic computer skills
- Has an understanding, patient and helpful attitude towards callers at all times.
What you will gain from this role:
- Travel expenses
- Free accredited First Aid training
- Access to Time Credits to spend on a variety of activities and courses
- On the job training and supervision
- Support with professional development
- Work references
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Karina at email@example.com